[cod] Re: Server Browse issue - revisited

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Wed Feb 11 00:56:05 EST 2004

Bryan:
  Well... the source is no longer necessary.  I took some code from a VB app
I wrote
to do remote console and a bunch of perl udp examples from the web and was
able to create
a functioning pearl script to do rcon to a game server. :-)

One question though...

Can you give me any hints on how to query the master servers for the list
like
you do when someone puts in an IP address or part of a server name???
Pretty please?

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com <mailto:TazAnimal at rifleteam.com>