Beta Testers Needed

S. David Sheeks sdsheeks at thebbgn.net
Tue Feb 10 01:25:12 EST 2004

We are in the final stages of development of our gaming control panel.  We
have taken many months to work on this as we wanted to keep it off of the
game servers and on a central site.  We are 95% done with the code and are
in beta testing mode now.  Here is a brief summary of what the system does.

Qualifications:
Linux based gaming server

A brief overview of the system:

NO software needs installed on the game servers, not even a web server.

Web Based

One click upgrades -

            Punkbuster updates

            Call of Duty patches

            BFRM updates

            BF1942 patches

            Desert Combat patches

            Counter-Strike updates

            Soldier of Fortune II updates

            Jedi Knight: Academy updates

            Jedi Knight: Outcast updates

            RTCW Updates

            ET Updates

Network News per IP

Server Restarts

Server Stops

Server Starts

Configuration Script modifications
BF1942

CS

COD

SOFII

RTCW

ET

Pings

Trace routes

Admin Features:

Remote installs - You create the install setting and click go.  It does the
rest.

Example: You have a client who just ordered a bf1942 server. You load up the
admin tool and click "create server" then you select the server type of
bf1942.  The system will then ask you a series of questions and issue a
remote call to the servers ip (that you select) and begin downloading and
installing.  It will then install the configs you create to the correct
directories.

With our scripting engine you are able to do anything with this tool that
you can do by hand.

We are looking for a few outside parties who would be willing to help us
test this.  If you are interested please visit http://forums.thebbgn.net
<http://forums.thebbgn.net/>  and signup in the Gaming Panel Forum. We also
have a few basic screenshots of the system.  If you are not interested
simply delete this email.

Thank You,

David Sheeks

S. David Sheeks