[cod] And with the patch the problem with NAT is back

Boy_One (COD System Admin) cod at kaleplek.net
Mon Feb 9 06:09:54 EST 2004

Yeah this is great for you, but i don't run a public server. With this you
won't show up in any ingame browser list or ASE/Gamespy. And thats just the
problem. The rule of Activision is no AUTH no listing. So this is not the
answer for me, i already know this trick, but playing alone is not so much
fun...;-)

I need a public server on the internet trough my verry fast internet line at
home, and then connect to it from my private adress space.

Regards
Quint