[cod] Remote logging tool codlog.pl version 0.1

Kendokan kendokan at amateur-hour.net
Sun Feb 8 17:44:26 EST 2004

Version 0.3 is available at
http://amateur-hour.net/download/codlog-0.3.tar.gz.

Also, if anyone is interested, below is the shell script I use to run
mohstats. It checks to make sure a log file is closed before moving it to
be parsed, so that the log file currently being written to isn't moved.

#!/bin/sh
cd /place/where/codlog.pl/stores/log/files

for file in `ls *.log`
do
        if egrep -q ShutdownGame:$ $file
        then
                mv -f $file /place/where/mohstats/looks/for/log/files
        fi
done

cd /place/where/mohstats/lives
php mohstats.php /place/where/mohstats/looks/for/log/files/*.log
mv -f /place/where/mohstats/looks/for/log/files/*.log
/place/where/you/keep/old/log/files

> D'oh. I suppose that's why I should test things first. Put a # in front of
> lines 141 through 144 to remark out the code until I can release a fix
> tomorrow.
>
>      -d
>

>> Hi, Thanks for much for making those modifications, makes my life so
>> much
>> easier.
>> Here is my reciever startup command;
>> cd /data1/bin/codlog/
>>
>> ./codlog.pl -n -p 2000 -d /data1/gamelogs/cod/ \
>>         --receiver --address 203.13.37.60  --address 203.13.37.47  \
>>         --address 203.13.37.58 --address 203.13.37.42 \
>>         --address 203.13.37.38 &
>>
>> However when I start sending from 203.13.37.60 I get these messages
>> popup;
>> Receiving traffic from unauthorized sender 203.13.37.60
>>
>> (about 5 times - I guess per line) Ive done it using -a and --address.
>>
>> Any assistance appriciated.

>>> x.x.x.x (or -a x.x.x.x) on the command line when using in receiver