[cod] Remote logging tool codlog.pl version 0.1

Adam Dixon adixon at adam.com.au
Sat Feb 7 18:55:09 EST 2004

Hi, Thanks for much for making those modifications, makes my life so much
easier.
Here is my reciever startup command;
cd /data1/bin/codlog/

./codlog.pl -n -p 2000 -d /data1/gamelogs/cod/ \
        --receiver --address 203.13.37.60  --address 203.13.37.47  \
        --address 203.13.37.58 --address 203.13.37.42 \
        --address 203.13.37.38 &

However when I start sending from 203.13.37.60 I get these messages popup;
Receiving traffic from unauthorized sender 203.13.37.60

(about 5 times - I guess per line) Ive done it using -a and --address.

Any assistance appriciated.