[cod] And with the patch the problem with NAT is back

cod at kaleplek.net cod at kaleplek.net
Fri Feb 6 09:39:06 EST 2004

Hi Tim,

I don't know i'm figuring out which cvars are new in 1.2 in the hope that
there is a setting for it, but no luck at this moment. And i don't get any
input from this mailing list also because this is still a problem and
nobody knows how to fix it.

I saw that there is an CoD programmer here active and i'm watching every
day now in the hope he reads my questions and answer them. But still no
luck so i have to be patience.... :-(

Greetz
Quint