[cod] Ban not working

Bryan Kuhn bryan at infinityward.com
Wed Feb 4 15:59:38 EST 2004

You have to rcon it

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil A. Twa [mailto:neil at twastudios.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 12:53 PM
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: RE: [cod] Ban not working

You beat me to this topic. I tried to ban a couple of individuals off my pub
server (20 peep 4 private) the other night, and I got "Server not running"
when I tried to do the clientban from within console.

Secondly, is anyone else getting double messages from this list? It just
started today for me. Weird.

Thanks,
Neil