[cod] Status command

tubesock tube at quakeshit.com
Tue Feb 3 17:48:26 EST 2004

That's actually not a 'real' RCON status you are receiving, that is just a
tcp query, which returns serverinfo and players.

(RCON output of status would include GUID, IP of each player)

Also, uptime does not seem to be a factor at all.

So far, I have tried every program out there, and have not been able to get
a true /rcon status of any CoD server with 24 players on it.  Programs like
qstat and others that do query's to the the tcp port will return a player
list/ping/score and the basic server info, in raw form:

g_gametype\tdm\gamename\Call of Duty\gamestartup\02-03-2004
02:01:36\mapname\mp_brecourt\protocol\2\scr_friendlyfire\2\scr_killcam\0\sho
rtversion\1.2\sv_allowAnonymous\0\sv_floodProtect\1\sv_hostname\QuakeShit
CoD 1.2 TDM
Server\sv_maxclients\26\sv_maxPing\0\sv_maxRate\25000\sv_minPing\0\sv_privat
eClients\2\sv_pure\1\pswrd\0\mod\0
3 19 "SLAYER_SOD"
9 50 "^1HiIMnew"
0 78 "snipe_killer"