[cod] Server Browse issue - revisited

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Tue Feb 3 10:47:16 EST 2004

This worked for me:

Hop on one foot and spin counter-clockwise, singing the
theme from Rocky III. Then, after 30 minutes (not 29!),
reboot your server 3 times and it should be great!

Seriously, I feel your frustration. What worked for me (to
some extent) was to change the command line of the server,
placing the +set dedicated 2 in the config file rather
than the command line. No idea why that worked, but it
did.

Luke