[cod] Status command

[MC] Hammer hammer at mcgamers.com
Tue Feb 3 08:49:27 EST 2004

Hey Bryan,

I've seen this happen on all platforms and my testing indicates that it has nothing to do with the server, but the fact that the communication is via UDP and there's a chance the UDP (return) packets are getting dropped in transit to the (rcon) client.  My clan has several 32-player linux servers which tend to be full and rcon works most of the time on them.

--Hammer