[cod] game logs

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 15:00:25 EST 2004

Hi,

The FTP connection keeps timing out. I am sending a 17M file but thats
not too bad really (and its not the upload thats timing out as thats
direct off the server).

It has started writing the files ... but you will have to delete them
now as they are incomplete archives:

pA-server-logs.tar
pA-server-logs-take2.tar

It is a fair amount of logs (6 months) so will send less if it you can't
fix it.

Josh