Colored Smoke Server Side Mod

Theron Conrey conreyt at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 15:07:39 EST 2004

Hiyas all.

First let me say that I appriciate all the posts and
info out in the community already.  I'm an avid Debian
user and got my COD:UO server up and running in no
time.  I'm running the the 1.51 patch and the latest
AWE mod.  One of the few things I've not seen anything
out there about are server side grenade cooking and
colored smoke mods that can co-exist with AWE.  If
there are some out there I'd love to know.  My thanks
and hope everyone has a great new years.

Theron Conrey
DumpingGrounds.org