[cod] Linux Binaries for 1.51

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Tue Dec 21 23:42:35 EST 2004

You know... 43 years of life and working in New York City, I really thought
I had seen it all. omfg! What is this guy smoking?

I forwarded his posting off to a business colleague of mine that I work with
professionally. He works for one of those enforcement agencies with 3
letters in it. He got a chuckle out of it, but he will pass it on to the
right people.

Nothing can get your adrenalin going better than COD than a 2am
house raid. He did thank you for your cell phone number. :-)

Drugs still legal in that country or is it just the water?  Well between
China and Norway, you know they had to at least buy 1 copy each...
perhaps.

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org