[cod] unscribe

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 12:56:48 EST 2004

patheticism,

its not spam, its a discussion.  I agree very few posts have no
meaning, but for the most part (and if you use a real mail client like
gmail), threads are nicely formatted and all is good.  If you are a
inert human being, then it might seem spammy to you, see below section
if this applies to your patheticized self:

There are things called mail filters, you can filter out messages that
you signed up to receive.  Please do us the favor of setting up a
filter that filters out cod on your junky ass system, so you dont see
us, we dont see you, and all is good.

lol

BludGeonT[EUG]