[cod] COD 1.5 Patch is out! (any news on the linux server?)

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Fri Dec 17 08:39:51 EST 2004

I also think the updates are awesome. Great work on the windows patch! I
will wait patiently for the linux, doesn't matter to me if they get released
two weeks apart or at the same time, even though it was planned for a dual
release. Crap happens. But they did a wonderful job trying to get it to us
before the Holidays and this I commend them on!

=o)