[cod] linux probs

LethaL Servers - Support support at lethal-servers.com
Tue Aug 24 13:25:22 EDT 2004

Lol,

I changed directory offcourse :)
I'll post it..

Thanks,

Sander
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maverick
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 6:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [cod] linux probs

  Change the directory to match CoD instead of MoH and it should work.  We use the same script with slight changes (like the directory) to start MoH, Spearhead, CoD, and pretty much every other Linux server we run.  If you need someone to edit your script, post it and indicate where CoD is installed.

  Maverick
  ClansElite.com

  LethaL Servers - Support wrote:
    Hi,

    No news about restart script ?
    I use the MoH one, but i get a directoty error.

    Help ?

    Thanks,

    Sander