[cod] Cheating wide spread

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Thu Aug 12 19:10:46 EDT 2004

Neil:
  If punkbuster is set up properly and you have also added MD5Tool checks
for know cheats that are not detected by PB, then there is not much you can
do about the unkowns.
We still have quite a few, but PB catches on average 5 or so a week.  For
those it doesn't catch all you can do is watch,ban, and hope it will soon
catch them.
[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com