[cod] Headquarters spawns

Donovan donovan at serveitup.com
Wed Aug 4 23:48:28 EDT 2004

Typically it is happening without any radio action taking place (the radio
has already been captured but is not being destroyed or the radio hasn't
been captured at all).  I'll see if I can narrow down the instances.  In all
instances the killcam is turned off (for match play and scrims that is
usually the requirement).  Sometimes it is an immediate respawn after a
death but it also happens after a player has been dead for 10+ seconds.  I
have spawned early myself a few times (I had died early in the round but I
respawn with less than 10 seconds remaining in the round).  So far it seems
random.

I would really like to see respawns go away completely unless it is within
the first 5 seconds after a round start (not a within 5 seconds of a spawn).

Donovan