Late install on Patch, now getting an issue??

George Lemos listreader at lemosnet.com
Tue Apr 27 14:29:52 EDT 2004

I'm late, I left down for Orlando the day before the patch came out I guess
so I want to update it now. Did anyone else get an issue when untarring the
file? After I ran:

bunzip2 cod-lnxded-1.4.small.tar.bz2

It left me with cod-lnxded-1.4.small.tar

So I ran the command and got the following:

tar -zxvf cod-lnxded-1.4.small.tar

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1

Might just be a linux issue I am not aware of yet as I am no linux pro --
let me know if there is something I have missed! I would love to get this
updated while at work since the afternoon is slow right now!

Thanks!