[cod] Ingame periodic console automessage

Neil @ TWA Studios neil at twastudios.com
Fri Apr 23 17:06:13 EDT 2004

Josh,

If you load up punk buster, it has an in game messenger you can
configure from the punkbuster.cfg file that you execute from your
serverexec.cfg file (exec punkbuster.cfg see attachment)

You can download the punkbuster.cfg file we use here:
http://www.killergameservers.com/downloads/

There is a section called "TASK SETTINGS" where you can modify the in
game messages.