[cod] Do I need punkbuster on client?

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 23 04:55:43 EDT 2004

I think that when you install the patch on your client, it does not set punkbuster on automatically. Go to your multiplayer options menu and look at the bottom of the screen. You should see a option called punkbuster which you can turn on or off.

Richard.

Vye Wilson <gentoolover at cox.net> wrote:
Do I need punkbuster installed on my Call of Duty client? Because I have
punkbuster set up on my server then I tried to join and it wouldn't let
me. No error or anything just when I clicked "join server" it didn't do
anything.
-Vye