[cod] Download Redirect

theo theo at dsl-only.net
Thu Apr 15 03:54:26 EDT 2004

Don’t get me wrong, it is an AWSOME game -I still play competitively,
but Raven abandoned it and the player cast has been ever dwindling.
There is only a handful of maps that everyone has and if they don’t they
have to wait a long time to get it or quit and go get it or change
servers. Anyway, the game is dying. Amount of servers doesn't mean
amount of players. I think all games should have this feature if the
game itself can't manage the download. There is no reason with today's
phat pipes that a download should proceed at 8k! I hope CoD get's
something in there prior to their 'final patch'.