[cod] cod 1.4

john Sherrit john at sherrit.net
Wed Apr 14 18:37:02 EDT 2004

I don't really mind when the 1.4 is released.

I'm just after reading over 900 people have died in Iraq in the last week.
Some innocent some army just doing a job :( and now I open e-mail and see a
bitch about when 1.4 is released I suppose that puts it into perspective.

COD is fantastic at the moment and whilst I wait for Punkbuster help with
cheats after playing over 50 competitive matches in cod I have only ever
felt cheated once. Cheats are over exaggerated so exactly what are you
waiting for with 1.4 John?

JAS
www.kronos1.org