[cod] Adding Custom Maps to Linux Server

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:40:10 EDT 2004

It shouldn't affect Pure.  Make sure the map names are correct.  I know that
Neunen is just gametype tdm map nuenen  and Mittenwald is gametype tdm map
mittenwald.  I am not sure about streetwar.  Open up the pk3 file and look
at the .bsp name.  That has to match.

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center