[cod] More Browser List pains

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Fri Apr 2 14:43:23 EST 2004

I dont understand how packet loss information results in the
incomplete server list - at least in the way we have seen it. If it
was generalized packet loss - meaning the entire list coming from
the master server to my pc is suffering from packet loss, than the
missing servers would be random on every refresh, no? How is it that
packet loss always seems to result in certain servers not being
listed?