[cod] More Browser List pains

theo theo at dsl-only.net
Fri Apr 2 13:41:31 EST 2004

Locally there is nothing to stop it, there is only the most rudimentary
of firewalls. The network admin said he can help me on Monday though he
has made no changes to the firewall policy. He will see if there are any
packets being dropped. This is from the availability page:
http://inherent.infinityward.com/index.php?ip=216.183.109.45&port=20110

If this server is showing in anyone else's list I'd like to know. The
server name is 'Linux-fixed PDX.LLC'

kp