More Browser List pains

theo theo at dsl-only.net
Fri Apr 2 02:29:57 EST 2004

I have no browser list either. What a load of crap. I'm glad there is a
Linux server, but this is almost more trouble than its worth. It was
never a problem. All necessary ports are open. Stopped my server for
four hours and restarted. IP=216.183.109.45:20110 I'm about ready to
just close down the damn thing. That whole problem with the weapons was
a total joke, how much testing was done there? I'm sorry, but validation
is where it's at and that was a joke. Bryan and all, I applaud your
efforts, really- but how much work do we need to do?
kp

---