[cod] Running linux server on a different port

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Oct 31 20:09:51 EST 2003

Bryan, I just wanted to say thank for making a great game but also replying
and helping so many people by answering their questions so fast.

I have been all over most of the CoD fan sites and all I see is [IW] tags.
You guys are everywhere helping everyone!

I am glad I purchased my copy. The game is great, the MP is even greater,
the community is pulling together offering everyone help and the developers
are their when you need them. Your not only helping us, your listening to
us.

I will definitely be buying more IW games in the future.

Keep up the good work.
IW customer for life!
-Jim Landi
RudeDog