[cod] server success

InCisT InCisT at Popsikle.net
Fri Oct 31 02:10:39 EST 2003

SalesBBGN wrote:

> Yea, it sure is a blast. We had so many preorders I was a bit concerned
> about our ability to get them up and running.  So far after the first one
> things are going smooth.  Are you using the linux server or windows
> server?

Yea I had a few to setup as well. The linux server isnt "ready" yet so I
had to scramble to find some windows boxes. Its going to be fun moving
them all over to linux.  I do have a TEST linux box up it seems to
handle ok.  Are you guys seein the same bandwidth usage I am (~850K for
32 players)?

InCisT