[cod] Is it Christmas?!?!?!?

Shockwave shockwave at blastingzone.org
Wed Oct 29 17:57:21 EST 2003

Hi Hazzie,

> Shockwave how did you know about the archive because it was not in my
> welcome message to the list.

You're correct, I never saw this information posted anywhere either.
Basically, I figured it out by trial and error using what I already knew
about the icculus.org site's web access to these lists.  Every list has
always been accessed using the same URL with a different numeric argument
appended to the end.  Since this list was one of the newer ones created, I
started changing the numbers at the end beginning with the number for the
BF1942 list plus 1 until I hit the right one.  ;)

Shockwave