[cod] Hello..!

Sander de Hond sanderdehond at home.nl
Sun Oct 26 12:47:18 EST 2003

I'm here too.

Already ordered my copy of CoD and waiting for the online play.
I'm an admin @ www.gameservers.net and I hope to have those servers up
and running within a few days after the release (I'm not running them
just passing the server versions and the config files etc etc).

Do you guys think MoH:AA will be dead within a few weeks after the
release ?
I think it won't take long before the community has switched sides.

Sander