[cod] a simple question....

Boco karinosso at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 19:30:11 EST 2003

They were, most likely, using an OpenGL hack.  And, unfortunately, no
anti-cheat stuff exists for CoD yet.  IW has made hints that they are
searching for good anti-cheat devices, though, so PB support might be a
reality in the near future.  In the meantime, I hope with this next
patch that they check to make sure nothing has hooked onto the CoDMP.exe
file, or onto the OpenGL.DLL file.  That would help alleviate the
cheats.  I guess we wait until then.