[cod] Waiting for CDKey Authentication [EXE_AWATINGCDKEYAUTH] never stop

Nathan Peters natedog550 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:39:27 EST 2003

Hey everyone.  Yeah that's my bad for sharing that info.  Tell you the truth
I only did it to get it going, just following advice from peeps that were
just willing to help me get it going.  I didn't realize until now that it
was doing that but it makes complete sense to me now.  Really sorry
everyone.  I want to support these awesome game creators too.  Let's put our
heads together Daniel, we have something in comon causing this problem.  My
msn screenie is natedog550 at hotmail.com  maybe we could help each other try
to figure out this stuff.  But I'll do that tcpdump later tonight if I can.
Oh and I'm on central standard time in the U.S. if that matters to ya.
TTYL

Nathan