Freebsd

Feczak Szabolcs feczo at fw.hu
Wed Nov 26 12:01:12 EST 2003

Hi there,

I would like to run the server on FreeBSD
The server starts whithout problems, whit linux compatibility
but, when I join the server, it says:

"Connection Interrupted", but the connection is not dropped,
I can still move around but lagged, when I look the scoreboard
I can see my ping is about 800, though the server is on 100Mbit

I have tried to run it directly from FreeBSD shell, and
also tried, to run it from a linux jail, created in
/usr/compat/linux with debian-base binaris, but got
the same results. I have tested on linux also, and it
gave fine pings, like about 50

Any sysctl tunning needed, or any help appreciated
If icculus can take a look I can give even shell access

System:
FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2500+ (1830.01-MHz 686-class CPU)
real memory  = 1073676288 (1023 MB)
fxp0: <Intel 82557/8/9 EtherExpress Pro/100(B) Ethernet>
kernel: Additional ABI support:
kernel: linux

Thanks
--