[cod] Disapointed

Troy Chinnery t_chinnery at iprimus.com.au
Wed Nov 26 06:39:48 EST 2003

Hey :)
I run a server at a medium sized LAN. We can get anywhere between 20 to 50
people in my CoD server at any one time.
I use Gentoo, 2.6.0-test9-mm2 kernel 3Com 100Mbps NIC, Athlon-XP-2000

Works like a charm. I make sure all players have their rate set to 25000 and i
also double the fps of the server to 40 (This actually seems to work unlike
mohaa).