[cod] Disapointed

James Kreuziger jkreuzig at cyberonic.com
Wed Nov 26 04:06:59 EST 2003

Actually, I don't think you are server noobs.  I'm just pointing
out what I'm running it on. My best guess is that you do have too
much turned on from your default install of Linux.  If I could get
my floppy drive to work, I'd install FreeBSD on the below mentioned
box and run cod_lnxded on the Linux compatability layer.  FreeBSD has
virtually no services turned on at the initial install.  Makes it a
bunch
easier to secure, IMHO.

Windows makes it quite easy to run stuff.  However, that can lead to
a whole different set of problems.

-Jim(whatever)