[cod] Apparently I'm missing some config files

Nathan Peters natedog550 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:36:45 EST 2003

Cool.  Yeah the only cfg file I use is one I generated from this:
http://sos.noginn.com/codserver/  I named mine dedicated.cfg - name doesn't
matter but from what I hear you don't want to call it server.cfg.  If I'm
not mistaken the other cfgs are inside of the pak3 files.  But what I also
do is build custom cfgs for certain things and run them whenever I feel like
it but I don't put it in the executing line for the server of course.  Like
sniper.cfg  and type exec sniper.cfg  and that turns off all guns except the
sniper rifles.  Neways, yeah pulling the files off the CD is better, hoping
ur CDs aren't scratched real bad :).  TTYL