Where are logs going? I can't find them.

Booker Apelin booker at lava.net
Mon Nov 24 13:53:41 EST 2003

I believe I have logging turned on but I can't find any log output anywhere.
Here are the settings I have in my dedicated-sd.cfg file that I believe turn
on logging:

set logfile "1"
set g_log "dm-mp.log"
set g_logsync 1

Here's the command line I use to start the server:

screen -A -S codsd ./cod_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +exec dedicated-sd.cfg
+map_rotate

So technically I should have a dm-mp.log file somewhere that has logging
information right?  Where is that? Or if I'm using the commands wrong,
please correct me :).

I don't have a really busy server, but I'm pretty sure that a few peeps
logged on after I had enabled logging this past Saturday.

Mahalo,
Mr.Dafoose