help!

peter.stolmar at hartmann.info peter.stolmar at hartmann.info
Mon Nov 24 10:47:50 EST 2003

Hi everyone! I'm new here!

I have some problem!
my cod linux server isn't appear in ase! :( and when I try to connect my
server i get a message: cd key authorized failed or something like...
and the last how can I set the "only team spectator" setting ?

please if you have a good idea don't hesitate write me the solutions ;)

>The computer is crazy fast cause' i built it :) heh.  OS is SUSE 9.0
64-bit
>version.  It's a AMD64 runnin' on a ASUS K8V 64-bit mobo.  1gig Corsair
XMS
>DDR400 RAM and 60gig maxtor HD and DVD-ROM and Pioneer DVD-burner.  I
wanted
>to run my two 160 gig SATA drives and stripe em' for crazy fast
performance
>but there are no drivers yet for SUSE 9.0 64-bit.  Neways, no one cares
>bout' that stuff so i'll shut up lol.  Again thanks to everyone's help!
You
>peeps rock!  Have a good day everyone!

>TTYL

>Nathan,

my kernel 2.4.22-bk53 with bk53 patch is support sata device with enhanced
mode!
it's working nice!

KeMa