[cod] help me :(

Nathan Peters natedog550 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:28:17 EST 2003

This is Nathan.  Thanks everyone for all the help.  This mailing list rocks.
It's awesome when people are so willing to help you out.  Thanks everyone!
I'll try out that stuff when I get home tonight.
Thanks again.  aka: [BASHYOU] SNiPeS

hehe - my server will be called [BASHYOU] SNiPeS linux server.......if
anyone wants to come test it with me.......it's runnnin' at my house
now......I have cable........so I want to see how many peeps it can handle.
The computer is crazy fast cause' i built it :) heh.  OS is SUSE 9.0 64-bit
version.  It's a AMD64 runnin' on a ASUS K8V 64-bit mobo.  1gig Corsair XMS
DDR400 RAM and 60gig maxtor HD and DVD-ROM and Pioneer DVD-burner.  I wanted
to run my two 160 gig SATA drives and stripe em' for crazy fast performance
but there are no drivers yet for SUSE 9.0 64-bit.  Neways, no one cares
bout' that stuff so i'll shut up lol.  Again thanks to everyone's help!  You
peeps rock!  Have a good day everyone!

TTYL