[cod] Problem with config

Sac sac at jolt.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 12:32:51 EST 2003

I've just given it a quick test and it seems a .cfg in a .pk3 overides a
.cfg in /Main.

I hadn't tried it myself before, I just picked it up from a forum thread
somewhere and it worked for a couple of people I told to use it.

Rob Ashford aka Sac
Jolt Public Admin:      Call of Duty - RTCW (Head Admin) - Enemy Territory
Irc (QuakeNet):        #CoD.jolt - #rtcw.jolt - #et.jolt