net ports

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Sat Nov 22 02:08:29 EST 2003

My server is running fine but not showing in server list.

Sorry if I already posted this from work.

./cod_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 20110 +exec server.cfg
+map_rotate
I know this port is operable through the firewall because my sof2 server
used to run on it. Are there any other ports I need to know about?
“codmaster.activision.com resolved to 63.146.124.59:20510”
looks like this needs to be open as well. Anything else?? My hosting
company has my server locked down so tight it cant piss without
permission.
So 20110 in/out
20510 out/in
????