Idea for Bryan

MayDay MayDay at Players-Inc.dk
Fri Nov 21 18:15:14 EST 2003

RE: [cod] What ports do I need opened in my firewall for CoD?I was think if you could help get this idea to the right people Bryan:

Im doing some log parsing and this:

      Round Win:
126:58 W;axis;[IW]Koala;[IW]HkySk8r187;two^3AM
            Server Time: 126:58
            Type: W
            Team: axis
            Players: [IW]Koala;[IW]HkySk8r187;two^3AM

Would make parsing alot easier if it had the two sides score also, maybe like this:

126:58 w;axis;3;allies;6;[IW]Koala;[IW]HkySk8r187;two^3AM

So you could grab the score right there instead of having to calculate it from map_restart.

Also seems like the clan scene is really missing a roundrestart command.

Thanks..

The Linux build seems great, from 21% memory to 22.7% of 512MB since release, thats nice :D

Keep up the good work and good luck satisfying everybody with your next patch ;P