What ports do I need opened in my firewall for CoD?

Booker Apelin booker at lava.net
Fri Nov 21 17:39:52 EST 2003

I just installed fedora core 1 with it's firewall settings set to high.
(basically redhat 9)

I have a server running, and when I have the firewall off on redhat, I can
connect to the server, so I know the server is working.  So I've turned it
back to high.

Can anyone tell me what port ranges to open up?  If they have to be UDP or
it doesn't matter?  I want to be able for gamespy to see my servers so it
comes up on their master list and for people to connect to them.

I can try and figure out how to open up the ports on my box but I need the
port ranges.  Unless someone already has done and is willing to hook me up
with that info :).

Mahalo,
Mr.DaFoose