[cod] Need server setup help

Nathan Peters natedog550 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:09:45 EST 2003

How's everyone doin'?  I'd like to see if anyone can help me out gettin' the Linux server goin'.  I currently have been playin' with the medal of honor linux server and found a website that explained how to set up all the cfg files.  I got it to run and peeps could connect to it and I could also internally on the LAN.  And it runs really good - SuSe 9 64-Bit with an AMD64 processor hehe.  Neways, can anyone direct me to a site that has a tutorial or can someone send me some example cfg files?  And also, I'd like to see where I can get a complete list of commands and such.  If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Nathan