+set net_port xxx

Michael Neikes michael at neikes-net.de
Fri Nov 21 10:01:36 EST 2003

I found out something special when searching my server.
Instead of the former "beta" version, the server is now reachable
Under the Port you specify with "+set net_port xxxx"
In the former version it has been xxx +1!

So if you are now missing your server it could be the port ;-)
I was changing and testing the whole konfig *g*
How do you say in german? "You don´t see the forrest because of all the
trees" ;-)

In Addition there is a Beta Version of HLSW which supports CoD
(I am not sure if somebody was sending a link):
PS: It´s on our Clan-page, the Guestbook is userfriendly :-))
http://www.the-real-heroes.de/download/hlsw_1_0_0_16-beta.exe

Greetz
Michael