[cod] linux server

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Nov 18 11:27:36 EST 2003

> I'm with you there..I'm waiting for the official release also....

Join the club.

The memory leak is gone, along with some other bugs. Behind Enemy Lines
has some nastiness, but we're pushing to release it anyhow...after all,
the server is very stable in other configurations, and you guys as a
collective are better bug reporters than anything one QA department will
throw at me.

The hope is this will be released Really Really Soon, but it's come to
my attention that everytime I promise this, Activision makes me a lying
ass, so take that for what it's worth.

If you're frustrated by this, take faith that I am, too.

--ryan.