[cod] Re: Gamespy

Luke Antins (Firestorm Games) luke at firestorm-games.net
Sat Nov 15 07:12:12 EST 2003

Hum, intresting...
I don't run servers on different ports, they all get there own address so
never run into that problem.

I have a feeling it may have something to do with the query ports.
(the port you use to get information about the server)

If I get a chance I'll try running two servers on the same IP and
seeing whats happening with the data related to gamespy.

Kind Regards
Luke Antins
--
[Firestorm Games]