[cod] Status of Linux build, Bryan ?

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Wed Nov 12 14:22:08 EST 2003

I run CoD on a Dual Xeon, and it appears to be slowly leaking memory as
well. I started a new one that defaults to about 80Mbs RAM a week ago.
Over time, it has increassed to 137Mb of RAM and has not come back down.

Just an FYI.
-n

> Any new on when we can expect the official linux build?
>
> This memory leak is really annoying i was thinking about installing win
> if it would be more then a couple of days.
> Somebody? initially said about a week, were a little over, is it almost
> there, can we have an unofficial test release on the mailing list if
> it's over a week away?
>
> Thanks for all the support..
>
> MD

TWA Studios Inc. - Designing your future, one pixel at a time
http://www.twastudios.com/

KillerGameServers.com - Low pings, rock solid network, KILLER support
http://www.killergameservers.com/