[cod] Gamespy

Luke Antins (Firestorm Games) luke at firestorm-games.net
Wed Nov 12 07:42:17 EST 2003

Try un-checking the tick box that says "show servers in my country only".
(or some thing along them lines)

You should be able to see the server now.
GameSpy uses a list of IPs/countries thats maintained by ICANN to decide
what country the server is in.

There appears to be two country codes being used for the UK (GB and UK)
depending on the IP block, your IP rang falls into a block that uses a
country code NOT used by GameSpy.

Kind Regards
Luke Antins
--